Information Of Organizer
Organizer of the event
MDF Training and Consultancy
Ms Thuy Nguyen
November 2, 2018
Information About the Event
Title of event
Writing Winning Proposals, 24 – 27 September 2019, Yangon, Myanmar
Why this course
You have a project idea which needs funding. You want to respond to a request for proposals or mobilise new resources for your organisation. You want to demonstrate your added value but are facing stiff competition. Learn to write a proposal that stands out. We believe that writing a convincing and attractive proposal is something we all can learn.
You are a manager or staff member working for a consultancy firm, an NGO or a government institute, involved in writing project proposals or in responding to tenders for services.
Quote from participants
“The training takes a holistic approach to proposal writing – not just the writing but the whole process is addressed.”
By the end of this course, you will:
- Know how to match your proposal idea to funders needs.
- Know how to bring needed logic and structure to your proposal.
- Understand the proposal writing process and criteria that will be used to assess it.
- Raise your confidence in simple but strong writing.
- Have received feedback on your writing drafts.
- Opening & introductions
- Nine steps to proposal development
- Know yourself & know your donor
- PCM and project design
- Donor terminology and process
- Go / No Go decisions
- Planning your proposal writing process
- Writing concept notes
- Paragraph writing
- Tips for attractive writing
- Improving our writing
- Peer assessment
Registration deadline: 16 Sep 2019
- Know your pitch!
- Make a proposal structure
- How donors appraise
- Course evaluation and closure
Criteria of Participants (target groups)
September 24, 2019 to September 27, 2019