Information Of Organizer
Organizer of the event
MDF Training & Consultancy (MDF Asia)
MDF Asia, Vietnam Office - R905, 249A Thuy Khue St, Tay Ho Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
+84 (0)24 6258 4438
Information About the Event
Title of event
Training: Writing Winning Proposals – MDF Training & Consultancy
You have an excellent project idea and it now comes to the challenge of gaining access to funding. Should you respond to a request for services, call for proposals or approach the donor organisations directly? An attractive, convincing and honest proposal will increase your chances manifold.
- Understand and be able to analyse the contents of a tender dossier (request for service proposal) and guidelines for calls for proposal;
- Turn clients’ needs into convincing strategy and concrete activities in line with your organisation’s capabilities;
- Know how to bring needed logic and structure to your proposal;
- Apply a convincing and attractive writing style;
- Raise your confidence in proposal writing;
- Apply all tools and methods for a proposal you choose to work on during the course.
- Day 1: Understand the tender procedure, introduction to tender & grant terminology and procedure, discuss how to find tenders/grant opportunities.
- Day 2: Analyse terms of references or guidelines, learn how to make decisions on whether to write a proposal or not, understand the criteria to go for the project with & without partners.
- Day 3: Discuss about planning: from “go” to submission, gain insights into the contents of a proposal & how to get them organised, learn about the steps in the writing process and tips for attractive writing, learn how to present track records & CVs.
- Day 4: Practice writing, learn how to make the presentations of the contents of the proposal, gain insights into the appraisal criteria for proposals.
- Dates/location: 07 -10 May 2018 in Bangkok, Thailand
- Fee: EUR 830 (lunch, refreshments & training materials are included)
- Registration link: http://bit.ly/WWP_Bangkok_May_2018
- Registration deadline: 01 May 2018
- Special offers: 10% discount to MDF Alumni who attended 01 course within the past 2 years, 01 free place for a group of 06 registrations from the same organisation for the same course.
830 EUR (lunch, refreshments & training material included)
Criteria of Participants (target groups)
You are a manager or a staff member working for a consultancy firm, an NGO, or a government institute, involved in writing project proposals or in responding to tenders for services or grants contracts.
May 7, 2018 to May 10, 2018