Information Of Organizer
Organizer of the event
MDF Training and Consultancy
Ms Do Thi Thanh Thuy
December 13, 2016
Information About the Event
Title of event
MDF Asia- MONITORING & EVALUATION FOR LEARNING, 01-04 August 2017, Bangkok, Thailand
Date: 01-04 August 2017
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Training Organizer: MDF Training and Consultancy – Vietnam Office (https://www.mdf.nl/
Why should attend the training?
Capturing the essential quantitative and qualitative changes of your programme has become increasingly important. But how can we ensure our M&E system goes beyond proving results and enables genuine learning by all programme actors?
This course empowers you with relevant, and participatory M&E approaches and tools to boost your organisation’s accountability, decision-making and learning practises.
What will you gain?
- A comprehensive understanding what is effective monitoring and evaluation and how to reflect this in your M&E plan
- Skills to design and use key performance indicators or progress markers relevant for your programme
- Overview of classic and emerging approaches and tools to monitor your or your partners organisational capacity
- Opportunity to practice designing / adapting a variety of monitoring tools
- Knowledge on impact assessments and which methodologies you can use
Course fee: €760 including training venue, lunches, refreshments, materials and certificate
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff (6th
person get a free seat).
HOW TO REGISTER:
; 84 4 6258443 or fill in the form https://goo.gl/6xHJMJ
Criteria of Participants (target groups)
You are a project or programme officer, an M&E officer or consultant. You are responsible for project or programme implementation and/or improving M&E practices in your organisation.
August 1, 2017 to August 4, 2017