Information Of Organizer
Organizer of the event
MDF Training and Consultancy
Ms Do Thi Thanh Thuy
December 13, 2016
Information About the Event
Title of event
MDF Asia- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IN AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEXT, 10-13 October 2017, Hanoi, Vietnam
Date: 10-13 October 2017
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Training Organizer: MDF Training and Consultancy – Vietnam Office (https://www.mdf.nl/
Why should attend the training?
Managing Human Resources (HR) is a key function in modern organisations. HR is everyone’s responsibility with line managers playing a crucial role. As an HR professional, you provide support to other departments by strategizing, administrating, coaching and advising.
You will review all HRM components from planning and recruitment, to staff development and outflow. You will practice your skills to be a strategic partner and support the organisation in achieving its organisational objectives.
What will you gain?
- Have explored trends and challenges HRM
- Understand the different roles HR professionals play in organisations, and relate this to your professional development;
- Have updated knowledge and skills to develop and implement HRM tools – staff planning, competency management, recruitment, performance management, organisational learning, retention & outflow;
- Know how to strategise HRM issues for enhanced organisational effectiveness and change
- Strengthen your coaching, advising and influencing skills.
Course fee: €760 including training venue, lunches, refreshments, materials and certificate, excluding any taxes
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff (6th
person get a free seat).
HOW TO REGISTER:
; 84 4 6258443 or fill in the form https://goo.gl/G6jjjJ
Criteria of Participants (target groups)
HR managers and professionals, directors and line managers with HR responsibilities, and HR consultants and/or advisers.
October 10, 2017 to October 13, 2017