Information Of Organizer
Organizer of the event
MDF Training and Consultancy
Ms Do Thi Thanh Thuy
December 13, 2016
Information About the Event
Title of event
MDF Asia- FUNDRAISING & SOCIAL MEDIA, 24-27 July 2017, Manila, Philippines
Date: 24-27 July 2017
Location: Manila, Philippines
Training Organizer: MDF Training and Consultancy – Vietnam Office (https://www.mdf.nl/
Why should attend the training?
With over one third of the earth’s population accessing the internet, organisations are effectively leveraging social media for activities such as fundraising, campaigning and image building.
Social media provide a unique opportunity for receiving feedback from stakeholders, creating presence and strengthening your brand.
This course will help develop your knowledge, skills and techniques to raise funds, mobilise resources and create powerful social media strategies.
What will you gain?
- Have defined the fundraising and support needs of your organisation;
- Know how your organisation can leverage its Unique Selling Points and match its needs with the resources of partners and donors;
- Build relevant skills for resource mobilisation, negotiation and proposal development
- Know how to use social media for fundraising and how to make it work for your organisation.
- Have formulated concrete fundraising strategies, action plans and campaigns.
Course fee: €760 including training venue, lunches, refreshments, materials and certificate
Discounts: 10% for MDF alumni; 01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff (6th
person get a free seat).
HOW TO REGISTER:
; 84 4 6258443 or fill in the form https://goo.gl/FfC51m
Criteria of Participants (target groups)
This course is designed for staff in (I)NGOs, donor organisations, universities and government bodies who are looking to ways to develop or revitalise their fundraising, resource mobilisation and social media strategy.
July 24, 2017 to July 27, 2017