Information Of Organizer
Organizer of the event
MDF Training and Consultancy
Ms Thuy Nguyen
+84 (0)24 6258 4438
November 2, 2018
Information About the Event
Title of event
Leadership and People Management, 7-10 May 2019, Yangon, Myanmar
Why this course
This Leadership and People Management training course is designed to support formal or informal leaders, to be more authentic in their transactions and develop behaviours that enable the individual and the organisation to perform at the highest level. Be prepared to look inwards as well as outwards. Especially important for those facing challenges in leading others. You will develop your leadership and walk away with a practical management toolkit.
Formal and informal leaders, managers at all levels and those aspiring to a leadership position.
“Was very interesting and the cases and the examples that were taken very much related to our own work life.”“This is an excellent programme for me to improve my leadership skills.”
“Excellent working process through the valuable examples.”
By the end of this course, you will:
- Know more about yourself as a person and a leader, including: specific strengths and what is holding you back
- Be aware of different styles of leadership, what type of leader you are and how you can develop further
- Have sharpened practical skills in leading and managing others (feedback, coaching, team work, conflict management, & resistance)
- Understand diversity and cultural issues in leadership.
Registration deadline: 29 Apr 2019
- Day 1: Personal leadership challenge, what is leadership v. management, myths & reality. Leadership in relation to culture, diversity & gender. Recognising my personality preferences
- Day 2: Building & earning trust, acknowledging my strengths & weaknesses, being self-accountable and articulating my personal vision
- Day 3: Leading in different situations, leading motivating & developing the team, team activity & building a high performing team.
- Day 4: Giving & receiving effective feedback in performance conversations, using questioning & listening techniques in coaching and having difficult conversations
Criteria of Participants (target groups)
May 7, 2019 to May 10, 2019