Information Of Organizer
Organizer of the event
MDF Training & Consultancy
Ms Thuy Nguyen
February 13, 2019
Information About the Event
Title of event
Human Resource Management – International Context, 23 – 26 July 2019, Bangkok, Thailand
Why this course
Managing Human Resources (HR) is a key function in modern organisations. HR is everyone’s responsibility with line managers playing a crucial role.
In this training, you will review and update core HR tools and skills such as HR planning, recruitment, staff performance management and development. Furthermore, you will enhance your skills to be a strategic partner to support the organisation in achieving its organisational objectives.
By the end of this course, you will:
Day 1: Introduction to strategic HRM
- Understand trends and challenges in HRM.
- Understand the roles HR plays in organisations, and relate this to your professional development.
- Have updated skills in HRM functions – competency management, recruitment, performance management & development, retention & outflow.
- Have updated skill as an HR champion and strategic partner – coaching, advising, negotiation, influencing.
- Have enhanced understanding and skill to facilitate change.
Day 2: HR functions
- HRM Trends and Challenges
- Roles of the HR Manager / Officer
- Strategic HR planning
Day 3: HR fundamentals and skills
- Competency management
- Steps and skills for recruitment
- Performance management
- Staff development
Day 4: Facilitating change
- Staff motivation and engagement
- Retention and outflow
- Feedback and coaching skills for HR professionals
- Understanding organisational cultures
- Facilitating change in organisations
- HRM and Ethical challenges
- Personal reflection and action planning
16 July 2019
Criteria of Participants (target groups)
July 23, 2019 to July 26, 2019